Each submitted system must meet the following parameters:
1. Participant will ship iris hardware and software system with installation.
2. Installation Requirements:
- Windows 7
- .Exe or similar executable
- USB or FireWire (USB highly preferred)
3. System output
- Collected image*
- The output is a posterior probability of the live class given the image or a degree of liveness normalized in the range 0 and 100 (100 is the maximum degree of liveness, 0 means that the image is fake). In the case that the algorithm has not been able to process the image, the correspondent output must be -1000 (failure to enroll).
*The collected image will be used in further processing with both quality algorithms and matching algorithms in order to demonstrate fairness between systems as much as is feasible. Please see FAQ for more details