Laboratory staff will systematically attempt to spoof the system and also collect corresponding live data
- 500 live attempts
- 500 attempts for two different attacks (Patterned Contact and Paper Iris)
The parameters adopted for the performance evaluation will be the following:
Evaluation per system
- Frej_n: Rate of failure to enroll for the system
- Fcorrlive_n: Rate of correctly classified live fingerprints for system
- Fcorrfake_n: Rate of correctly classified fake fingerprints for system
- Ferrlive_n: Rate of misclassified live fingerprints for system
- Ferrfake_n: Rate of misclassified fake fingerprints system
- ET: Average processing time per image
Rates are based on the assumption of a threshold of 50. (Check) Quality and match scores will be computed based on the collected images to support efforts to maintain fairness between the submitted systems.
Declaration of the Winner
- The winner will be awarded based on minimum overall classification error. Only one winner will be awarded.